Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Latest W.I.P

Here are some pics of what I am working on....  I am defiantly taking it one step at a time, I say that because I have no idea what he will turn out to be. Ideally, I plan out what I am going to do ahead of time but every once in a while I take the long way around. I spend more time sitting, staring and thinking what I am gong to do than actually working on something. For now I am waiting for the tile adhesive to dry so I will just sit and stare....and wonder until something comes to mind........ Wish me luck for I have other ideas patiently waiting to come out......
I used an old flower pot that I had, in the pic above it is turned upside down. I made the head using air dry clay, the armature for the head is a wooden fence finial, wire, newspaper and tape. I used tile adhesive to attach the wooden finial to the bottom of pot.
Hopefully I will have more pics soon to show what other progress I have made!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather...
    Thank-you for following along!
    Love this piece so far...going to be fun to see it finished.
    Hope you are enjoying your day.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete