HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy Etsy

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Waylon!!!! DIY Treat Bags and cupcake toppers..

Today my sweet baby boy is 6 years old. At times he can be a pain and hard to handle but he has the kindest soul. He is a genuinely sweet and loving person. My grandfather passed away this year but he lives through all of us in some special way and I believe that Waylon has his sweet soul my hope and wish is that Waylon will become at least half the man my grandfather was, it will make the world just that much better..
This is Waylon in one of his many costumes. I printed them out on card stock and glued a craft stick to the back. If you look in "July" Archives I did Belva's cupcakes the same way.


 I made These little treat bags using coloring book pages and card stock strips that I had from some of my scrapbooking supplies. I printed pictures of Waylon in spiderman costume and The printed off "Happy Birthday Waylon" on card stock cut it all out, made holes with hole punch and attached them to the bag.
 This is what went in the treat bags.....


 These pics are a little blurry but I was in a hurry to let the teacher get back to some "order" in the class room
This was Waylon's cake at home over the week end.

2 comments:

  1. Birthdays are one of my favorite things about being a creative Mommy!! I love those treat bags!! Coloring book pages...ingenious!

    You can never go wrong with Spidey on a cupcake...haha...especially when "Peter Parker" is your own :)
    So Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just super creative! Way to go, girly! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and would love to have you as a friend at FrouFrou Decor! I would also like to invite you to link up your sweet creations at my weekly Fabulous Friday Finds party! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrou Decor

    ReplyDelete