HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy Etsy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The snowmen are arriving....One by one..... YEAH!!!!


SNOW DAYS-Whimsical snow girl on vintage inspired tin. Busy Busy- One down many more to go... I have been overwhelmed with ideas for different snowmen/snow women, but with only so much time in a day and two hands I can't seem to get them done fast enough. Here is the first one for this season and I have a primitive snowman on his way. I am hoping to have him on here at some point this afternoon. I am just waiting for the sun to come up so I can take some pictures of him... They are debuting on "Freedom Divine" blog then they will be on there MERRY way to my ETSY site... I hope you enjoy looking & I hope they start to get you in that wonderful holiday spirit....... Check back often I will be adding more SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment