HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy Etsy

Monday, December 6, 2010

Beautiful Customized Wall Decor

OK I don't like "posed" pictures of my kids, I always buy school pictures but they never seem to make it on my wall and I do not take my children to department stores to have their pictures taken every year!!!! I have a ton of pictures stored on my computer and I am constantly thinking hmmmm.... what can I do with these. They usually end up in a scrapbook, but you have to pull the scrapbook out to enjoy it and I wanted to do something I could look at and enjoy everyday. This is what I came up with.


This is my youngest daughter Belva. I have had so many people love this that I have listed it on my Etsy site for "made to order" wall decor. I am making more of my other children to adorn my walls with and will post them as I finish them. It's about the size of a large shutter. This one has 3, 8x10 pictures on it under glass. I just love it and the possibilities are endless.
Hope you enjoy!!!! 

I must say....she's just the cutest little thing EVER!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little girl and a beautiful way of showing of the pictures.
    Thanks for sharing at Holly Bloggy.

    ReplyDelete