HomeAbout MeTutorialsMy Etsy

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Back and with A BeAuTifuL NeW BLoG DeSiGN.....

Wow I haven't posted on my blog in a long time. I am so glad to be back. Sooooo do y'all notice anything different???? Well you should. I had my blog designed by Karen at Valentine Designs. I have been wanting to have her design a blog for me for a long time, I kept putting it off one because I have three children so I am busy and two I thought I would have to come up with every single detail and I really wasn't sure what I wanted. BOYYY was I way off. I decided to give Karen a call, I told her a few things that I liked and she took it from there, and I love it. With the economy being well "crappy" I can understand that having your blog designed might not be in your budget but you can still have a great blog..... Karen offers an e-book that she wrote just for us blogger's. Of course I had to have it and wow everything about blogging that I never thought I would know how to do is in the book. It's written very well and with pictures of exactly what you need to do. I highly recommend it and I highly recommend Karen. I couldn't be more pleased with the beautiful blog she designed for me. Now if all of you will just hang in there I hope to have everything in order by the end of the week.
Tootles,
Heather

1 comment: